Tired of only seeing Meetup groups and events that happen in Boston?Looking for something fun to do during the week or on the weekend that's closer to home? Look no further! This group is organized for men and women in their 20's & 30's who have time and energy to spare and want to make new friends on the North Shore! This group's events mostly consist of after-work drinks, dinners, leisure sports (bowling, mini golf, etc), and overall just mixing and mingling at bars or restaurants. We welcome all types of personalities, and our goal for this group is to help you do fun things with new friends. If that sounds like a good time to you, then we'd love to meet you!
By joining this group, we ask that you agree to the following:
1. Have fun and socialize respectfully both online and at events.
2. This is not a "singles" group, so please do not message members you haven't met with romantic inquiries or statements. Although some members have found romantic matches through the group, it was a result of our friendly, respectful, and pressure-free environment that we have created.
3. Update your RSVP if you can no longer attend an event. It is important that we have an accurate headcount for our events, and "no show" members take RSVP slots from other members. If you are a "no show" more than twice, you will be removed from the group.
4. Take responsibility for your safety. We ask that you make smart choices about your personal well-being and physical safety both during and outside of events. Although we will do our best to prevent accidents, we are not responsible or liable if something happens.
5. Post a current self-photo to your profile and answer all profile questions. This makes finding you at events easier and helps us cater events based on your interests.
To maintain our group's inclusive and welcoming atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the guidelines above. After reading our profile above, we hope you will join our group! We look forward to meeting you soon!