This is from Syndee Holt's blog about her class:
We will cover everything (and probably more, I tend to go with the flow of what the students want to learn), from actually painting the background, working with clay and paper, micro caning, textures, composition and even photographing your finished work.
- Painting techniques
- Selecting the background color
- Building the color palette to layer the color
- Antiquing techniques (for both clay and the metal and paper collage items)
- Micro caning techniques, mold and texture for clay
- Collage basic composition, collecting your collage pieces
- Photography for step by step and final product
- No, you don’t have to have professional equipment to do professional photos
- Camera settings
- Editing on the computer (demo of Photoshop Touch for tablets if time permitting)
Even multimedia jewelry can be explored:
See our webpage for more details and signup.
I will be turning in our number this Thursday so if you are planning on coming please sign up now. Don't miss out on the best retreat in town!!!