By popular vote I'm rescheduling the event. If I see it is popular, we can make it a regular event.
The process is simple, we get together in a friendly environment, all bring a few images and we learn from each other.
The Greenfield's Pub has a huge screen and a projector so I'll plug in a laptop and be able to show each image, get feedback and ideas and demonstrate people's suggestions as we go. (Cropping, Lightning, darkening, sharping ... on the fly.
Bring along 2 or 3 images you'd like to have reviewed. We'll process as many as time allows. I won't be singling you out unless you want to. We'll just project an image and open the floor to commentary. Where appropriate, we'll manipulate the images in real time, making the little adjustments that sometimes make the big difference.
- Bring your images on a USB key
- Identify your images as 1-name, 2-name, 3-name
- We'll do all the "1" images 1st then we'll do all the "2"s once everyone has had a turn, then 3
so the one that is most important to you should be 1st etc
- I suggest you also label your key to avoid mix-ups (lots of Kingston 2 gigs keys out there)
- While the into topic is travel the images need not be travel - just bring an image you want honest feedback on
- Yes you can come even if you don't have 3 images or even if you have zero images and just wanna learn
Looking forward to seeing lots of you there