This is the second meetup I'll be hosting at this location. The first was a huge success. Before you get into the nitty gritty below here's some first hand info:
• The park opens at 10am. After you pay at the gate, we will all meet in the parking lot 30 feet away. We will do a quick round of introductions and for those who need it, advice on techniques.
• The animals are INSANE!!!! Be prepared to get the best wildlife shots of your life. Bring your own bag of carrots. There's hundreds of deer and moose that stick their head inside your car.
• You're not supposed to get out of your car.
• 3pm we optionally meet back at the chalet / restaurant for a chin wag and photo swap. Even at the restaurant, there's incredible photo opportunities.
• If you've never been here before, it's the best $20 you'll ever spend as a photographer. Last trip a few months ago, we saw wolves, a bear, arctic foxes, Oxen, deer and a ton more.
• The weather is going to be AWESOME for Sunday!
Parc Omega Nature Photography
Let's meetup to the Parc Omega and get some unbelievable wildlife shots.
Please see the location above. It's about 45 minutes from Ottawa. If you need a ride or can provide a ride, please use the discussion area below.
The park charges $20.00 for adults. Hours are from 10am to 4pm.
Some of the animals are likely seasonal but check out their website on what to expect.
There is no end time for this meetup. Check this LINK out to plan your visit. If you get a ride from me, plan on staying for a minimum of 4 hours and possibly the entire day. (depends on weather)
So be one with the musk oxen and RSVP already! Hope to see ya there!