The Oxford Spanish Intercambio Meetup Group Message Board › Cambio en los detalles del Meetup: The Oxford Spanish Language Exchange Meet

Cambio en los detalles del Meetup: The Oxford Spanish Language Exchange Meetup (review address, Frevd closed)

Miguel Á.
user 11552401
Oxford, GB
Hi Language Learners,

I've made some changes to the meetup; basically I've changed the pub where we're going to meet up because Frevd is closed. Now the Pub is in the centre of the town, next to High Street: Turl Pub. It's a very quiet pub. I think Turl is a nice place to talk in a calm way with language learners.

On the other hand, I've arranged new meetings for each Sunday until I go on holiday. 13 of June will be the last one before my holiday, but don't worry, because in July I'll come back and I'll arrange more meetups for everybody!!!

If these changes affect your attendance intention... I'm reaaally sorry, but some changes are necessary sometimes, I'm sure you understand :)

You can get in touch with me through this link:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks and... CHEEEEEERS!!!! :D
Miguel Ángel