Fit for Fido is an 8 week fitness challenge fundraiser, presented by Manitoba Mutts Dog Recue, in hopes of raising money for our rescue, and improving the health and fitness levels of our participants.
MMDR has teamed up with Dr. Kristen Mitteness – Chiropractor at Corydon Chiropractic Center, nutrition guru, CrossFit coach, yoga instructor, and overall health & wellness enthusiast. Combined with Undefeated CrossFit, we put together a fundraising Fitness Challenge. We are basing the challenge on Kristen’s successful 6 for 60 program.
Early Bird Registration - Before midnight December 31st, 2013 = $87.00
January Registration - January 1st, 2014 to January 10th, 2014. = $107.00
* Payment can be made by cheque, cash, or Paypal - http://www.manitobamutts.org/events.html#fitforfido
** We will only be accepting 50 participants, please register early to secure your spot and receive the early bird discount.
The Program will include:
• Kick-off presentation with measurements & weigh-ins
• Grocery store tour
• 2 Boot camp styled workouts/week
• A support package with recipes, Eat Well Guide, a 14 day diet diary and more
• Tips and Challenges throughout the 8 week period
• A movie showing related to food
• A potluck to share the awesome recipes we have been eating
• Awards ceremony with treats and prizes
Classes will be held Tuesday evenings at 8pm and Saturdays at 8am at Undefeated Crossfit 14-1100 Waverly St.
Facebook event site: https://www.facebook.com/events/179396252259914/