The People You Meet Message Board › Group News
Madison Heights, MI
Hi everyone & WELCOME to our new members!
Just a few reminders.....
- Please have a recognizable profile photo - no distance shots, pets, avatars, etc.. This is both for the safety of our members & for hosts to find you at events.
- Annual membership dues of $5 are to be paid after your first event or by July 10th. Payment can be made through Paypal or to Amy or Shannon at an event.
Anyone not abiding by the above will be unable to attend events until they have done so or contacted Amy to make arrangements.
We have some great events coming up.....
- Lunch & Motown Museum
- Sushi Sunday
- Bayou Adventures
- Euchre, Food & Drinks
- Girls Night In
- Bocce Ball
and a ton more in the works.....
- Riverwalk & Eastern Market
- High Ropes, Hayride & Bonfire
- Kayaking at Proud Lake
- Road Rally Fundraiser
- Sporting Event
- Glow Bowl
- Bike & Brew
- POSSIBLE Overnight Cavern Tour & Zipline
We always welcome event suggestions and are open to new Event Hosts! Our members come from all around the state and we would like to offer many event options; we will also sometimes open events to other groups to ensure a great turnout.
Also, do you have, work or know of a business that might be interested in Sponsoring our group or offering Membership Perks? We will feature them on our Home Page and in any emails/brochures that go out! Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info., and feel free to pass this along.
We have an AMAZING group of people, and look forward to many more good times In The Company of Others!
Amy & the Organizer crew:-)