Philadelphia Semantic Web Meetup Message Board › Revitalizing the Philadelphia Semantic Web Meetup

Revitalizing the Philadelphia Semantic Web Meetup

Ron Michael Z.
ronmichael
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone. As you probably noticed, we have a new organizer: me. I'm excited and looking forward to revitalizing the Philadelphia Semantic Web Meetup. I hope to make it as active and valuable to its members as some of the other popular Semantic Web meetups around the country such as DC, NYC, Cambridge and LA.

Some quick background about me: I'm the founder and Chief Innovation Officer of Fynydd, a software development and consulting company based in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I've been building software for about twenty years. I got into semtech about two years ago. My focus is mostly on applying semtech to real world business needs. I spoke at SemtechBiz in San Francisco back in July 2012 and will be speaking at SemtechBiz in London in September about Fynydd's experiences building a semantic enterprise content management system.

Over the next few weeks I'll be putting some plans together for future meetups. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Please post them here or contact me privately.

PS - A special thanks to the past organizers for keeping this meetup going!