|Sent on:||Monday, October 22, 2012 11:38 AM|
Date:[masked], 11:09AM MST
Reply to this post [address removed] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Exponent, a science and engineering consulting firm (www.exponent.com), is looking for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma with the following characteristics:
No major accidents
No major damage
We will take measurements and photos of the exterior and interior of your vehicle. We will NOT drive the vehicle at any time or alter it in any way, although a person will be seated in the driver seat while we are taking measurements and photos.
You may participate in one of two ways with different levels of compensation:
(1) For $200, we would ask you to drive your vehicle to our office (in North Phoenix), park it in our parking lot, and relax in our lobby while we inspect your car.
(2) For $100, we will travel to your work or home to inspect your car. (Note: This option only applies to locations within 30 miles of North Phoenix.)
The vehicle will be needed for approximately 3 hours during daylight hours sometime later this week or early next week (week of 10/22 or week of 10/29).
If you are interested or would like more information, please reply to this posting with:
(1) whether you prefer compensation option 1 or 2
(2) your availability this week and/or next.
· Location: North Phoenix
· it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
· Compensation: Up to $200