addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Phoenix Washington Redskins Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Eagles vs The Washington Grossmans... err....

New Meetup: Eagles vs The Washington Grossmans... err.... Donovans..... err..... Redskins

Joe D.
Terrapinjoe56
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for The Phoenix Washington Redskins Meetup Group!

What: Eagles vs The Washington Grossmans... err.... Donovans..... err..... Redskins

When: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:30 PM

Where: Arena Sports Grill
6425 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
480-948-0008

Well, Welll, well,

The Skins return on a Monday amid controversy and desperation. They need a win and the season hangs in the balance. What better time to get together and root them on. I know the game is on TV and I know its late but I say F it.. LET's PACK THE JOINTS ANYWAY!!!!!! I'll be there in fine voice and am looking for a few good Redskin fans to join me. If Arena is too far get together closer to home but let's pack the place whever we go. The Skins need us. The Eagles look tough and we need a win! Let's be loud. HAIL!!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­