The Phoenix Washington Redskins Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Redskins v Giants- if we aint going then Eli aint going

New Meetup: Redskins v Giants- if we aint going then Eli aint going

Joe D.
Terrapinjoe56
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for The Phoenix Washington Redskins Meetup Group!

What: Redskins v Giants- if we aint going then Eli aint going

When: Sunday, January 2, 2011 2:15 PM

Where: Arena Sports Grill
6425 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
480-948-0008

TSeason finale!

Well folks,

The season is over and we won't be in the playoffs. So much for the Shanahan genius. It has been an eventful year in which we improved record wise, but it still feels like we sucked. Well draft here we come. Anyway, the final Redskins meetup is on at the usual spots. I amin California with family and may not make it back but I hope everyone will attend.

As for the playoffs, I recommend we get together at some of the many meetup sites people love to check out possible new locations for the meet that are more central to everyone. The Arena Sports grill has been good to the meet but may be too far away for many. So as we do at the end of each season we take suggestions for new locations. We then visit these spots and vote as a group. So let's hook up and for the playoffs and see if we can decide on one place to meet next year. Even.of it is still the Arena. Happy new years and Hail!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­