The Phoenix Washington Redskins Meetup Group Message Board › ITTTTTT'SSSSSS TIIIIIMMMMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

ITTTTTT'SSSSSS TIIIIIMMMMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe D.
Terrapinjoe56
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 19
Gang,

It is time for another football season after a trying offseason our boys are ready for action. Normally, I ask this question earlier in the off season but bwith the lockout who knew when they would get back to work. That being said, I am thinking of moving the Redskin Meetup to a different location. Arena has been a good host to us but the location has been problematic for some of our crew to get to. There is a bar called the Catch 22 on Union Hills and 32nd St that is owned by a DC native who has asked us to come up there in the past. I will check to see if the offer is still good and if so will consider moving the Meetup there. The bar is located just off the 51 and 101 and is a little more centralized and easier to get to from around the valley.

One thing to consider moving to any new location is that Arena would always hold our spot for us no matter what our turnout was week to week. this is important as a new location may not be as patient with sporadic turnout. I have seen this happen to other clubs and do not wish to be in a situation where we find ourselves "homeless" for lack of turnout. Unfortunately, this could be a long season for us and attendance ends to dwindle when the Redskins are not playing well. Let me know what you think because I would like to get this settled ASAP.

All in all, I like many of you, look forward to a new football season. Despite what looks like a vastly improved NFC East and a drastically overhauled roster, i think the Skins will be fun to watch. No matter what let's do it together and have a great time singing the fight song!! HAIL!

Ray
roguetrader
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 15
Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!

If you think Catch 22 is a better option that works for me.

How bout that Rex Grossman? predicting first in the east!
Ray
roguetrader
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 18
Joe,

At this point we may want to think about finding a much larger place to meet up. Its obvious the Redskins are going 16-0 and we are going to have a large bandwagon effect. :D
Ray
roguetrader
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 19
or maybe we'll just need a table for 2. :)

anyone word on Catch 22? what time are you planning on showing up? i will probably be bringing 2 adults and a kid on Sunday.