addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pittsburgh Sunday Brunch Meetup Group Message Board › Roman Bistro anyone?

Roman Bistro anyone?

Karen
user 28098952
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 11
Is anyone interested in going to Roman Bistro in Forest Hills? I hear that they have a nice Sunday Brunch.
Barbara
user 72469002
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 4
I would like to try it.
Lynn
user 3566987
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 6
Is anyone interested in going to Roman Bistro in Forest Hills? I hear that they have a nice Sunday Brunch.
We are there last March - but we could go back - I will look to schedule after the new year.
A former member
Post #: 242
I'd love to go back--my mom and I had such a fun time meeting everyone and the buffet was very nice!! :)