The Pittsburgh Sunday Brunch Meetup Group Message Board › Possible future destinations....

Possible future destinations....

Russ
DUMP_TRUCK
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 2
Savory Hill (Moon)
Central Diner and Grille (Robinson)
Tartine (West End Village)
Bigham Tavern (Mt. Washington
The Dor-Stop (Dormont)
Bistro 19 (Mt. Lebo)
Braddock's American Brasserie (Downtown)
Verde (Friendship)
Tamari (Lawrenceville)
Luke Wholey's (Strip)
Cornerstone Restaurant (Aspinwall) - though sadly I have confirmed they unfortunately cook with vegetable/soybean oil for those 'in the know' about that

And finally for now...I've heard that Club Café in the Southside does a fine brunch too, but I can't confirm this.
Lynn
user 3566987
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 7
Thanks for the suggestions. We have been to Club Cafe and a few of the others u mentioned are on my list. Ty
Cynde
CyndeDawn
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 60
Central Diner & Grille in Robinson has some good food but a word of caution on Sunday brunch - they get crowded and large groups are sometimes pushed to the back of the line if everyone isn't there at one time. If you're looking for a place in the west, I would suggest Quaker Steak & Lube in Robinson....it's nothing fancy, no linen or anything but they have a nice decent brunch for around $10 with breakfast basics, salads, wings, hot foods, desserts...from 10-2. Also Roman Bistro in Forest Hills has MTO omelettes and waffles, breakfast food and hot foods. Seating doesn't seem to be a problem if you call in advance; and they often have discounts with Groupon.