addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup Group Message Board › Shamanic Trance Medium Healing Circles starting in Pittsburgh next Monday

Shamanic Trance Medium Healing Circles starting in Pittsburgh next Monday

A former member
Post #: 34
I pattern how I do things after an old Medicine Man : Chief Two Trees from Old Fort NC -he was Cherokee/Celt like me ...I lived in that area for 25 years and am a member of his Bear Clan Medicine Lodge- he passed away 15 years ago or more- he was a healer and he let people come to his home and worked by love offering/donation- he eventually built a bigger place and would have lines of people waiting to see him..I have the opportunity to purchase his healing center in WNC-as I walked through the space a few years ago he became a Spirit Guide to me and has walked with me ever since- but Great Spirit called me to work in Pittsburgh and I do so happily.

Mon to Fri 4 pm Shamanic Trance Medium Healing Circles1845 Lincoln Rd Pittsburgh PA 15235 -park oadside not in bus lot.. also you can come on 81b bus!

Love offering means you gift what feels like a fair exchange of energy-or by donation-no set charge.