The Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup Group Message Board › Trying something new

Trying something new

A former member
Hi,

At the last meeting, someone asked for a summary. This took me by surprise but I could see the benefit immediately. I don't know that it's available to everyone (it probably is), but my initial foray into this is available on my review of the meeting.

This may not be the best place for it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

For your convenience, I have copied the initial review below. If you attended the meeting, any further comments or reminders would be welcome. If you did or didn't attend, your suggestions for further meetings would be welcome, too.

-david

---

I'm not sure that this is the best place for this, but there was a request last evening, so here goes. The request kind of caught me off-guard, but I'll do my best.

We talked about:
- our background and the experiences and exposures we've had in metaphysics
- what was most interesting in our lives
- Rick observed that the past year has been different and we discussed that. We each had different points of view about the past year. We shared them.
-  the system of major chakras in the bold and what some of them mean and how they interact with energy and meditation. We discussed briefly how to access these energies
- we talked about the energies in the body and how these energies map onto the foods we eat and the natures of breathairians and sun gazers.
- we talked about the connections between energy and healing
- we touched on creating and self-empowerment
- we talked about the binary nature of non-logical things, how they are split into hi and lo and what they mean