add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup Group Message Board › Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014!

user 12738659
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Dear Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup group members,
I hope you all enjoy a blessed and joyful holiday season. For me winter always brings a time to reflect and start anew based on the insights I gain from those reflections. This year I was introduced to creating a vision board by a friend. I took time and created a visual display of what I want in my life for the next year. To be honest it took me many hours to complete (I made 2 boards so far, 1 for my relationship with my boyfriend and 1 for what I want for myself and how I want to express myself) and actually I am still working on some aspects of my life (my relationship with my daughter). I carefully selected the pictures that make me feel like what I desire (e.g., a happy couple and not just a couple). Together it became a powerful display of what would make me feel awesome in the new year and every time I look at it now I feel deeply touched and visually reminded of what I want because it was created from my deepest desires. I highly recommend doing this exercise. If you decide to try it, make sure you do it with your full attention so you can attract into your life what makes you feel good and what you truly want. After you are done, place it somewhere were you will see it every day. I hanged my 2 completed boards on my bedroom wall (on top of each other so it felt like one board). This helps me to see the vision board daily as a reminder of my desires. You can find your perfect spot. I hope that creating a vision board will be a powerful tool for you as well.
I wish you a happy new year filled with joy, dreams, abundance, and health, and that you are becoming more and more aware of your divine essence and the magic of life. May all your dreams come true. Hope to see you at one of the meetup events in the new year 2014.
Love and light,