addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Dog-Lovers Meetup Group Message Board › love for tigers and elephants

love for tigers and elephants

Ann R.
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 1
Please forgive me for posting something not-dog related, but it is timely and animal related. Ringling Bros circus is performing in Portland this week. I have seen videos of the beatings and abuse that goes on behind the scenes at Ringling and would love to see this barbaric practice end. Elephants and tigers deserve humane treatment and respect, in my view.

A local Portland group has organized a protest and I'm sure they would be grateful for any added support.
Protest Details

Have also written an article about it
Article about the Circus

Anyway looking forward to meeting up soon along with my sweet doggies