The Portland Dog-Lovers Meetup Group Message Board › Dog play date in my home

Dog play date in my home

A former member
Post #: 15
Hi there! My name is Alison and I have a very active 2 year old female english bulldog, Bella. I live in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area and would love to find someone who would like there dog to come over for play dates. I work from home and Bella gets bored and in turn can be destructive. I would love to have another bully to run through the house and play with her. Email me if interested!
Sandy
user 70458462
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
I have a 4 month old shiba inu male puppy, none of my friends have dogs so it's kinda hard for me to socialize him well. I would love to come hang out with your Bella and see how they can play together.
A former member
Post #: 16
Oh wonderful! I'd love that and so would Bella. Does today work at all for you? We could walk them in my neighborhood together or they can play in my house. Let me know if you're available, or we can shoot for another day.
Sandy
user 70458462
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
We live in SE Portland, weekends work best for us.
Robert F.
rcfalconer
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi Sandy and Alison,

I've got a 2 year old Pointer mix, Rema who loves to play. We're in Laurelhurst (NE Portland), but do make it to towards Hillsboro every once in a while. (My parents live out that way, and we also do play dates with a friends dog off of Baseline.) For Hillsoboro, I'd probably also have to do a weekend, but for SE/NE, I could do almost any time.

Sandy, if you haven't already, you should check out the Shiba Inu meetup group. They do monthly meetups and go to Normandale Park (57th & Halsey) which is fenced. I used to have a Shiba, and it's a great group of people and lots of fun to watch 10+ Shibas running around.

Robert
Sandy
user 70458462
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
Thanks Robert, I did join the Shiba Inu group and we're having a meetup this Saturday, which I'm super excited about. My puppy loves to play too, it would be great if our dogs can play together!