The Portland French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Does anyone need a part time job?? Looking to hire one french/english speaker

Does anyone need a part time job?? Looking to hire one french/english speaker

A former member
Post #: 1
I need to hire an individual fluent in french and english that also has excellent written skills. You will work from home at any hours of the day that are convenient for you. Your task is to listen to pre-recorded calls from a national call center that you can access over the internet, determine the service level that was delivered, and then complete an online survey rating the individual's service level. Some of the reports will be written in French, and some in English. I will train you in all the necessary skills to perform the job, and there are no particular skill requirements other than excellent written grammar skills. This is a second job, and it is a LONG TERM contract, and I am therefore looking for someone able to make a long term commitment. I expect you'll have 6 hours of work a week to complete each week, and the pay is $17.50 per hour.
If your interested, post back with a way to reach you!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi there,
This sounds interesting to me! I just work part-time now, so it sounds like it might work out. I do have excellent written skills in French and English, so this sounds good to me. My telephone number is 210-6041 and I will be home this evening after 5pm. I don't want to put my email in here because I am afraid of Spam! Give me a call and we can discuss more.
Thank you,
Ingrid Merrill