I'd like to welcome Piera Bonventre H.D, for this inspiring, interactive and experiential evening as we learn to go within and discover our greatest gifts, passions and inner callings.
Please read below for all the details and certainly plan to join us if you can.
Do you wish to achieve greater success, improve personal & professional relationships and feel more alive? This evening will provide you an interactive experience that will give you the tools to achieve this and much more through the introduction of the S.A.F.E Method ™.
The S.A.F.E Method ™ is a 4 step process that will teach you how to let go of limiting beliefs and personal blocks so you can access that immense power within.
S.A.F.E can be applied to any of area of your life, personal or professional, giving you the clarity, confidence and knowing to consistently achieve your very best!
- Learn tangible tools to assist you in any business or personal situation that requires solutions, resolutions and deeper understanding
- Learn the "Fabulous 5": The 5 most powerful questions you will ever need to ask
- Learn the power of Breathwork and Mindful Meditation
- Learn how to minimize your negative thinking and mental chatter, while becoming more at peace with your feelings and emotions
- Learn powerful and specific practices that connect you directly to your infinite source of power, creativity and abundance
*Please bring a pen and paper to this event for taking down notes.
Piera Bonventre H.D, lives her passion witnessing her clients achieve A-ha! moments, heal their pain and awaken to the realization that they can be free of our dis-ease. She has studied alternative medicine and healing with spirituality for over 15 years. She practices Homeopathic medicine, holistic nutrition, is a Reiki Master, Yoga teacher and Meditation instructor. She is currently writing her first book Core Connection: How to unleash the greatest power within and realize your highest potential, and sharing what she learned during her own recovery from a life threatening eating disorder. She healed herself, recovered without drugs and empowered her life through the process of Core Connection and the SAFE Method™.
*Arrive between 7:00 and 7:20 for informal mix & mingling.
**The event will start at 7:30 and go to roughly 9:30
- One beverage or snack minimum is required upon arrival to support the venue and staff
-Parking found on Yonge and free parking in residential area (2 minute walk south from subway station)