Professional Photographers Guild of Florida
Wednesday June 19th, 2013
· 7 PM -7:30 PM Meet and Greet
· Program 7:30-10:00 PM
· Location:Hollywood Jaycees Hollywood Blvd West of I-95
directly across from the train station on Jaycee Blvd. Next to the west side of the railroad tracks.
Free to current PPGF members Join Today!
$10 for guests
$5 students with ID card, 3 Students for $10
ABSTRACT Wedding Photography: What's Next?
It's hard to be a good wedding photographer. The toughest part is figuring out what you should learn and when you should learn it. It seems like every day there's something new.
If there's one thing that Booray Perry has learned, it's how to make mistakes. He's made plenty. Now he shoots 80 weddings a year and works with new photographers all the time, watching them make the same mistakes that he made again and again. He wants to help you come up with a game plan, a list of things you should be paying attention to right now so that you can become a better photographer today and a more successful photographer tomorrow.
· Where we are now and where we are going.
· What changes you can expect in the next 10 years.
· The most common mistakes that wedding photographers make and how to avoid them.
· How to prepare yourself to shoot every aspect of the wedding day with confidence.
· The 8 things that you should be using to get better, more marketable images.
Booray Perry Bio
Booray Perry is Owner/Operator of Booray Perry Photography and Perfect Florida Beach Wedding. He photographs[masked] weddings a year and is a "Top 10" Photographer" of the Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association and "Wedding/Event Photographer of the Year" 2012. www.boorayperry.com