addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Queens Literati -- Closed to new members Message Board › Queens Literati - adding weekday meetups

Queens Literati - adding weekday meetups

Diane L.
diane_levinson
Astoria, NY
Hi Queens Literati Meetup Members:

Jessica recently asked me to join her as a co-organizer of the Queens Literati Meetup Group. Because of her work schedule, she's only able to lead meetups on Saturdays and Sundays, but we know that many group members would prefer to meet on weekday evenings. That's where I come in….

Starting with this month's book, OSCAR AND LUCINDA, I'll be scheduling a meetup to take place a couple of days after the one Jessica sets up. We'll discuss the same book, but we'll get together on a weekday evening, which will hopefully allow some of the members who can't come out on a Saturday to enjoy our great Queens Literati discussions.

My first meetup will be on Thursday February 2 to discuss OSCAR AND LUCINDA. (Look for a formal New Meetup announcement in a few minutes.) If you're a group member who's never attended a meetup before, if your standing brunch date has kept you from coming to meetups in the past, if you're looking for a reason to get out of the house on a Thursday night…we'd love to see you! And if you love the Queens Literati and can't get enough, you're definitely welcome to attend both the meetup on Jan 28th and the one on Feb 2.

Questions? Comments? Drop me a line any time.

All the best,

Diane Levinson

diane_levinson@yahoo.com