addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Queens Literati -- Closed to new members Message Board › Where's the most happenin' spot to hold our meetings?

Where's the most happenin' spot to hold our meetings?

Jessica
user 8310533
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
I'm more than ok with hosting the get-together at my place, but seating will be limited and likely very awkward. Have you had a good experience with a book club in a specific location? Do you have a restaurant, cafe, or teahouse/beerhaus in mind? Let me know!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Jessica. My name is Chris. I work at Surf Astoria, a Cafe/community event space here in Astoria, and we'd love to host your group any time. If you're interested you can drop us a line at Surfastoria@gmail.com