addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Queens Literati -- Closed to new members Message Board › MOVING - Desk/elliptical/books/cds for sale

MOVING - Desk/elliptical/books/cds for sale

Jessica
user 8310533
Sydney, AU
Post #: 3
Hi all -

I'm moving on 6/5 and need to sell a couple pieces of furniture before I go. A link to my Craigslist ads for the desk and elliptical are below:

Elliptical
Desk

I'd also like to sell some of the books and cds (mostly classical, with a decent amount of rap and pop mixed in) to save on empty boxes.

If you're interested in coming by at any point in the next two weeks to take a look at the furniture/goods, just send me an email and I'll give you my address/phone number.

Thanks all!
Jess
A former member
Post #: 3
If you have no buyers for your books and music, I highly suggest www.paperbackswap.com and www.swapacd.com.