addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Queens Literati Message Board › Never Let Me Go on the silver screen--Sep 15

Never Let Me Go on the silver screen--Sep 15

Bill B.
BillBruno
Group Organizer
Jackson Heights, NY
Post #: 5
From Fandango
"Never Let Me Go – One of the films that’s already being hailed an Oscar contender, Never Let Me Go stars a trio of established up-and-comers like Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan and Andrew Garfield (aka the man who will play Spider-Man) as three boarding school students growing up in Britain while coming to terms with the strange truth that awaits them. It’s based on the fascinating novel by Kazuo Ishiguro, and it hits theaters on September 15th."