align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Raleigh 30/40 Something Book Club Meetup Message Board › Please take the April 2013 Poll

Please take the April 2013 Poll

Sheila
user 11814330
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hello Ladies,

Could you please take a few minutes and take the April 2013 Poll for which book we shall read. Polls are under the More tab on our site. I am also taking any suggestions for May 2013 and that poll shall be posted by tomorrow night. This Poll will close on Tuesday March 26, 2013 at 9 pm.

Thank you.

Sheila
Amy
user 30074352
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 3
My suggestion for May is One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus. I have not read it but it has been sitting on my shelf for months.