addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh 30/40 Something Book Club Meetup Message Board › Thinking of changing the date or time

Thinking of changing the date or time

Suzanne C
user 5266577
New York, NY
Hi Ladies,

I am going to NYC this weekend and won't be getting back until Tuesday at 6:30 pm.
If my flight is late for some reason, I will not make it in time for the book club. I was thinking of pushing it back a week which would be April 20th. Would this work for everyone?
If not, maybe we can start the meeting at 7:30?
Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Suzanne
Sheila
user 11814330
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hi all,

Either way works fine for me.
Sheila