add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › I am looking for a roommate in the brier creek area

I am looking for a roommate in the brier creek area

christy k
user 12461652
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I am a 33 year old female looking for a roommate beginning December 1st or Jan 1st . I live in a beautiful 2 bedroom , 2.5 bath townhouse very near RDU and RTP. The townhome has 2 bedrooms , 2.5 baths, hardwood floors throughout downstairs, gas fireplace in living room, modern kitchen appliances, back patio and covered front porch. I am looking for a very clean person to move in. A young professional who is outgoing, friendly, and responsible would be my desire. I do have a very small, extremely well behaved Shih Tzu dog.

I would like a person who could also be a friend. Someone who likes to get out, have fun, shop, see movies, try restaurants, cookout on the grill….. etc.

The rent is $550.00 per month and that includes all utilities, (ie. Rent, cable, power, internet, water). I have a washer/dryer and all other modern amenities, it is also completely furnished with the exception of the bedroom and private bath insuite I am renting out. It is a very nice location near Brier Creek, RDU airport, RTP and Crabtree and in a safe neighborhood. Please write back if you have a serious interest. We could chat on the phone and meet to see if there is a mutual interest. I would need 1st months rent and a months rent security deposit.

Please emaill if your interested and I am looking forward to meeting you.