A former member

Our group membership has continued to grow.

Please take a moment to read the following info:

Regarding Event Organizers...If you're ever interested in hosting an event as just a one-time organizer or maybe you'd like to be regularly involved please let us know.  We would love to see more events on our calendar.

About emails...If you ever have a question about an event please email that particular organizer directly. When you send an email be sure to include in the subject line which event you're referring to because even if you're emailing from that event page, it does not let the person you're emailing know that.

About Profile Pics...Please have a current picture posted with your profile. Preferably a closeup of your head. It makes it hard to identify people at events if they do not have a picture.  Often times we're sitting there with our list of names and have no idea who we're looking for. 

Regarding Attendance... When I make reservations for dinner like I did this past Saturday it is important that you RSVP 24 hours in advance. If you show up without an rsvp we run out of seats and it causes chaos. If you no show it's rude to the restaurant and it's rude to the organizer who is looking for you and made room for you.  If something comes up at the last minute call or text the organizer, if you send an email the day of the event I may not get it. Things come up and sometimes even people make mistakes and get their plans mixed up.  I realize that, but please do your best to stay organized and keep up with things.  Just not showing up without any notification is inconsiderate to the person who spent lots of time planning the event.

Regarding Group Activity...Please check the meetup site regularly. Some organizers only send event emails out to members who have been active within the last 3 months.  We like to see active members, it makes the group more fun.

Concerns, Ideas, or Questions?  Shoot them my way.  I'll do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

Cheers, Amy