addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › DJ Team Trivia (like Pub Quiz)

DJ Team Trivia (like Pub Quiz)

A former member
Post #: 16
I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in participating in DJ Team Trivia?

Every Tuesday night at 8pm I host trivia meet-ups the Carolina Ale House in North Raleigh (it's on Falls of Neuse), but DJ Team Trivia runs events at several other restaurants at various times and on different days of the week. Here are the basics:

▪ Trivia is FREE to play, and you can bring guests to join in on the fun
▪ The questions cover a variety of subjects including pop culture, entertainment (movies, tv, music), sports, world history, US presidents, world geography, and more.
▪ 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners receive prizes (usually gift cards for that restaurant, or free appetizers on a future visit)
▪ It lasts less than 2 hours (time flies when you're having fun!)

Please let me know if you're interested. I'd be happy to organize trivia events for this group. In my experience it's always a lot of fun (good conversation, lots of laughter) even if you don't win.