Kevin G.
user 3493975
Raleigh, NC
Well, it's that time.  Sunday, the last day of the weekend.   For those of you who missed out on Brewgaloo 2012, you missed an amazing festival full of waiting in line for beers and food only to find out it was gone ;)  I'm mostly kidding.  It was awesome and a bunch of us went out downtown after.

This week we have a few fun things lined up.  First we have another installment of our meet and greet Monday.  You officially have something fun to look forward to on a Monday now!  If you haven't signed up yet, you might want to get on that.

Fast forward to Thursday for our night out at Frankies Fun Park.  We have 20 signed up and I'm trying to get it a little more full.  Laser tag becomes infinitely better the more players we have.  If you aren't into laser tag, there are plenty of other things to do there as well.  I really look forward to seeing everyone.

On another note, this Saturday IS Cinco De Mayo.  Does anyone have suggestions for something they'd like to do?  I think we have an awesome opportunity to do something pretty amazing, so let me know what your suggestions are and maybe I'll plan something for the group!

Kevin
Krista
user 3707205
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
Did I read somewhere that there are plans for a trip to the zoo one day? I hope so! :)