add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › Events that you would like to see planned.

Events that you would like to see planned.

Kevin G.
user 3493975
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 3
Hey guys, if there's something you think would be fun, let us know in here, give us the details and we'll plan that event.
A former member
Post #: 8
Lots of warmer weather activities come to mind

visiting the beach

going to a park, cooking out, playing frisbee or other outdoor games

visiting the zoo

playing putt putt

A former member
Post #: 22
I like all those ideas myself. But would also like to include go karting, maybe at Rush Hour in garner? And paintball.
user 4661229
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Any kind of semi regular meet and greet would be cool. The Hi5 thing was fine and dandy. Maybe it's me but I like a good happy hour. Speaking of which, a good pub crawl can be fun :)

Someone mentioned frisbee, sounds good. -Frisbee Golf- at a local park would be cool, too!

Pot Luck dinner w/ music.
user 8431618
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
they have some nice parks in Raleigh/Cary, so we should do like volley ball or soccer or football meetups. Hell, even a group picnic might work.
A former member
Post #: 9
it all sounds good to me... ill bring the deviled eggs if we do a picnic! smile