addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › New Meetup: Stand up comeyd at charlie goodnights

New Meetup: Stand up comeyd at charlie goodnights

Kevin G.
user 3493975
Raleigh, NC
Announcing a new Meetup for The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group!

What: Stand up comeyd at charlie goodnights

When: April 1, 2009 7:15 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Well, you guys asked for me to plan more events, so here's my attempt at doing just that. On April 1 we're going to go out to Charlie Goodnights comedy club for a night of fun and laughter. The best part about amateur nights is that fajitas are 10.77 and pitchers of margaritas are 10.77 as well. If you eat there before the show you also get a free ticket to the show, if not it'll cost you 5 dollars. I've asked them to reserve spots for 20, but I can probably up that if need be.

We're meeting at 7:15 for dinner and then the show starts at 8:30, so if you can't make one let me know if you can make the other. It should be a fun night and it won't hurt your wallet. The show is usually done by about 10:00 PM, so don't worry if you have work the next day, you can still have a great time!

Also there will be a special surprise this time!

If you have any questions feel free to email me!!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­