The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › Aerosmith at Walnut Creek!

Aerosmith at Walnut Creek!

Jack
user 8356855
Raleigh, NC
Summer is here! Summer means concerts and summer tours for the biggest bands...and what band could be bigger than AEROSMITH? Tuesday, July 7th Aerosmith will be rocking the stage at Walnut Creek with ZZ Top, and several of us are planning on being there. If you already have your tickets, great! Come hang out with us in the parking lot before the show and drink a few colds ones.

If you need tickets, you can get them at http://www.livenation...­. They are 41.50 for lawn seats, plus a 9.00 ticket fee, putting individual lawn seats at around $50. However, if there is enough interest, I will purchase a 4-pack of lawn seats which (after fees) will come to $39 a ticket. If you are interested in that rate, please send me a personal message by Friday, June 19th. If I get enough people interested, I'll go ahead and purchase the tickets then.

This show will most likely be sold out, so getting your tickets soon is the best bet if you want to hear the amazing stylings of one of the world's greatest rock bands.

As Pink said in Dazed and Confused, buying Aerosmith tickets is the "Top priority of the summer."