The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › Need puppy/small dog items (to buy!)

Need puppy/small dog items (to buy!)

A former member
Post #: 32
Anybody have used dog-related stuff they are willing to part with? My brothers and I are buying a pup for my mom for xmas and I have *nothing* to start with, but me & my husband will be the ones holding the dog until the time comes to gift the pup. Below is my Craigslist ad:

Wanted for gift to my mother along with a small dog: small to medium dog crate, leash & collar (clean & small), unopened puppy/young dog food, "puppy pads," small clean dog pillow, toys, training book, etc. Just let me know what you have! Prefer if you're giving things away in bulk. Really hoping to not spend a lot, but please let me know your price. Thx!

Thanks! :) -Kris
A former member
Post #: 10
I do, it just depends what breed of puppy you are getting & how big it is. I have things that my pups have outgrown, they are ten pounds & are a size medium now, the things that I have are a size small. (Everything came from Petsmart originally.) I have: tshirt, rain coat, winter coat, collar, small crate, potty training book, & a booklet about puppies that the vet gave me. If you are interested whatever amount you want to donate would be fine since we are no longer using these items. A great place to buy cheap toys is the Dollar Tree since puppies chew toys up & try to tear them apart. (I learned this after investing a lot of money in expensive toys that got destoyed very quickly.) As far as food goes my breeder recommend Nutro, it is a high quality food that is sold at most pet stores.