The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group Message Board › New Meetup: Girls' Night Out
|A former member||
Announcing a new Meetup for The Raleigh Twenties and Thirties Social Meet Up Group!
What: Girls' Night Out
When: Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:00 PM
425 Glenwood south
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sorry guys, please disregard this message! This is a LADIES ONLY event!
We will be teaming up with the Triangle 20's/30's Singles Meetup Group for this event.
Hey Ladies! Go ahead and RSVP "yes" now for this Saturday's Girls' Night Out.
It’s been awhile since we’ve had a Girls’ Night Out, so there’s no better time to get out and have some fun in downtown Raleigh. We’ll be heading to Glenwood South. This will be an excellent opportunity to get to know some single girls in the group with no added pressure of having the Meetup guys around.
We'll be starting at Noir on Glenwood. We're starting at 8:00 pm to have drinks so everyone can get to know one another. It's an awesome venue were we can meet and mingle. They're offering us some great drink specials for the evening. After we mingle at Noir, we'll move on for dancing at another awesome location. Please feel free to join us for any part of the night.
I will send out my phone number to those who RSVP "yes" as the event draws nearer so you can find us. So leave the boys at home and get ready to make some new friends!
Top 10 Reasons to Come to Girls' Night Out
1. Because it's better than sitting on the couch on a Saturday night
2. Because you want to meet some of the finest young ladies in the triangle
3. Because drinking alone is frowned upon
4. Because dancing in front of the mirror just isn't quite the same thing
5. Because you need a good story for Monday morning around the water cooler
6. Because you're sick of hibernating for the winter
7. Because you bought that outfit that you didn't know when you'd wear
8. Because you can't boogie to a book
9. Because you're new to Raleigh and don't know the best places to go
10. Because your hostess for the evening has been the new girl who came by herself and can assure you that you'll have fun
Learn more here:
|A former member||
Someone said that you can not post the same event on two different
groups so it had to be removed from the calendar but the event is
still going on.
We are teaming up with the triangle 20's/30's singles group for this
event & it is listed on their calendar. You do not have to be single
to attend the event they just want to limit the event to ladies
in their 20's/30's.
Please contact me if you are interested in attending or check
out the singles meetup group calendar. Hope to see you there!