The REAL Debate Club Message Board › The plan for tonight!

The plan for tonight!

Marcus W.
user 8663901
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Debaters,

Those who RSVPed yes, should now have their tickets. Please let me know if you don't!!

Hello "waiting list" people too. We've had two drop out, so get in there quick, and I'll send you your ticket.

These tickets are free, but the very strict condition the TV company have stressed to me, is that to get your place, you have to be there by 5.30pm at the latest, to guarantee your entry. And you need to bring the ticket of course!

The format for the evening, is that there isn't one as such! However, I would love to meet you, and it would be cool if we could try and sit together.

I'll be there around 5pm, so give me a buzz if you'd like to catch up, and we can bag some good seats together!

07879 812 789

I think that's everything, any issues, let me know, and I'll try and help!

Marcus

P.S. Don't want to sound like a broken record, but can't stress enough how important it is that you get there by 5.30pm. Also, after the show, maybe we could all catch up over a drink. Call/text me, and I'll be the central point that enables us all to find each other!!