Rules and Guidelines.
1. We will delete no shows. No shows are people who RSVP yes and then they do not show up to the event.
2. You must have a name and a photo of yourself that shows your face.(not a photo of a flower or animated image) For security reasons we do not wish to meetup with people, sometimes in private homes, unless we have seen a photo of them. If you are not interested in us knowing what you look like please do not join this group.
3. Dues is $10 annually. Payable by cash or money order or paypal.
4. To maintain membership, you will need to be an active member. The goal is to foster friendships and network with people who want to connect with each other.
5. You can only be eligible for Giveaways if you are signed up for the newsletter. Inbox me your email address.
6. Events in Private homes require you to be a member we have met and/or spoken to. Contact the Group organizer, if you have any questions and want to learn more about us getting to know you.
7. Corporations, Entrepreneurs and business people in the Newsletter must apply to be allowed to post events. To keep in the mission of friendship, positive networking, inspiration and empowerment, business oriented members must become sponsors of the group to post an event that strictly benefits them financially.(see the Organizer for details)
8. If exchanging phone numbers or email addresses with someone you meet at our events, you are not to publicly display anyone's email or phone number in a mass text message, or in a mass email. No spam allowed.
9. You are to respect others, foster positive relationships, avoid gossip, and embrace sisterhood. Gossip and negative talk about other members are strongly prohibited.
10. If you are given the privilege to host an event, you must host the event that was agreed upon and not add presentation designed for solicitation of products or services unless that was specifically stated in the title and description.
11. NO SOLICITATION. NO SPAM.
12. If you post an event, you are electing yourself to be the host and you must attend the event. Being absent for an event that you are hosting causes confusion for people who show up. (exception if you arrange for someone else to host on your behalf, this will be ok)
13. If you cancel an event, or decide not to do an event you have posted, you must officially cancel it on meetup by clicking on cancel this event. It is only fair that if you cancel an event it appears on the calendar as cancelled. This will let people know that they should not show up. You should also send a message to those who RSVPd yes.
14. Friendship Events are designed for fun and friendship. Our mission is to foster friendships.
The goal is that we will support each other and be a source of strength and encouragement. We hope to develop real friendship and opportunities for mentorship and inspiration. If you have a talent, we want to know about it. Let us know. We are about friendship, networking, self-improvement, ladies night out, music concerts, personal growth, trying new things, cocktails and parties, decoding men, trying bold things, traveling, vision board, accountability, wine tasting, bible study, black hair expo, networking for success, meet the authors, book club, shooting range, Karaoke, couponing, movies and much more. What are you into? Let us know.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|What are You Bringing To LaTrese's Party||November 22, 2014 11:21 AM||Angela Real Girlfriends of R.|
|Spanish Homework 2||August 28, 2014 12:16 PM||Angela Real Girlfriends of R.|
|Almost Vegetarian Feast||January 25, 2014 8:46 PM||Angela Real Girlfriends of R.|
|Super Bowl Party and Potluck||February 1, 2014 8:06 PM||former member|
|Fitness||January 11, 2014 6:37 PM||Angela Real Girlfriends of R.|
|Holiday Party Details||December 7, 2013 1:43 PM||Rhonda|
|Videos||November 18, 2013 12:43 PM||Angela Real Girlfriends of R.|
|About The Real Girlfriends of RDU||August 16, 2015 1:04 AM||Angela Real Girlfriends of R.|