addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Richmond German Language Group Message Board › Oktoberfest Tickets (Richmond Showplace)

Oktoberfest Tickets (Richmond Showplace)

Group Organizer
Glen Allen, VA
Hallo Mitglieder!

The Richmond Oktoberfest at the Showplace event is Saturday, Oktober 27th! I WILL BE PAYING FOR OUR GROUP RESERVATION THIS SATURDAY.  This means, that if you want to sit with our Richmond German Language Group, you will need to pay for your ticket via the meetup/event site before NOON on Saturday, October 6th.  If you do not pay by Saturday, you can still attend the Oktoberfest.  However, other groups will have reservations around our group, and I cannot guarantee that you can sit with us.  Tickets are more expensive the day of the event ($10 instead of $8).

You can pay for your reservation by going to the event site:  Richmond Oktoberfest at the Showplace

If you do not have a PayPal account, you may e-mail me and I will give you my address for you to send me a check.

The Richmond Oktoberfest is attended by 5,000 people annually.  I hope everyone will come join us for the fun!  Es macht wirklich viel Spass!

Bis bald!