16625 Krameria Ave (A block off of Van Buren, at King Ave.)
BIG MEETING THIS MONTH!!!
1. Robot of the Month Contest with FANTASTIC PRIZES
2. Free cookies, candy, and hot chocolate
3. Christmas Carols sung by Robot Betty9
4. Life-size Robot Santa will be there to ask you what you want for Christmas
...and after the meeting, for a club members in good standing (dues must be paid up for 2013 or 2014): a microcontroller class and robot building time. BYOS (Bring Your Own Stuff--parts, tools, computer, etc.). You will need to RSVP for these two events separately.
We meet the THIRD Saturday of every month.
1. 10:00 Meeting Starts inside Library's conference room.
2. Introductions (5-10 min)
3. Robot News Video (3-5 minutes)
5. Robot of the Month CONTEST (prizes will be awarded.)
6. Show and Tell -- show off your robots or progress of your robots) (15-30 min)
7. 1:00 Business Meeting (10-15 min)
Free Robotics Classes
Are NOW SCHEDULED AFTER THE REGULAR MEETING.
GUEST LECTURERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Have a class or a presentation to offer?
then, PLEASE contact Thomas and you will be scheduled in.
Present a robot for the club's BEST ROBOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST and you could WIN a FANTASIC ROBOTICS PRIZE!
Each month we give away a prize for first place as well as certificates for second and third places.
Each robot will be judged on electronics, mechanics, software, and "coolness".
There will be a GRAND PRIZE for BEST ROBOT of the YEAR presented at the December meeting.
RRS is an OFFICIAL OFFSHOOT OF THE ROBOTICS SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!