This is a FREE class for members in good standing of the Riverside Robotics Society. It is limited to 10 people. We expect that seats will fill up fast. If all the seats are gone, put yourself on the waiting list. Being on the RSVP list DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE A SEAT. You will need to get a phone call or an email confirming your seat.
Seating priority will be as follows:
1. First seats will be given to club members in good standing who had helped with the Riverside Robot Expo 2013 either by preparing for the expo, setting up the expo, helping/exhibiting during the expo, or those who helped with clean up after the expo.
2. Second in line for seats will be all members in good standing who have paid up for 2013 dues and have regularly attended meetings.
3. Remaining seats, if any, will go to new members who pay their dues in full for 2014.
4. If you miss more than two classes, your seat may be given away to the next in line.
5. The teacher has the right to make all final decisions for who will be allowed to attend.
This is the first of a year-long course that will cover the basics of microcontroller programming in C on the Arduino.
Each class will last between one and three hours.
Each class will start after the regular club meeting ends. Occasionally the class will be replaced by a related presentation or outing.
This is a "no lab" class. It is theory only. There is no hands-on in this class, although you may bring YOUR OWN Arduino board and computer and follow along. Just make sure you are ready to go LONG BEFORE the class starts. We cannot stop the class to help with
a member's own Arduino or PC.
There will be no review or makeup classes. If you miss a class, you will need to ask another club member to get what you missed.
Although such subjects as sensors and motors will be covered, the class will concentrate on the basics of programming.
Class itinerary to follow.