On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Thomas M. <[address removed]>
Can each of you give me your top FIVE list of expo things we did right, expo things we did wrong, and suggestions for improvement. Then answer the last question at the bottom.
1. Lots of variety of different kinds of robots to see.
3. knowledgeable presenters
4. door prizes were nice
1. A larger space would be better. It felt very crowded inside and we missed a couple of the mini-rooms because of it.
2. It felt like there weren't enough building opportunities for the kids (mind you, we missed stuff because the room was too crowded to enter...maybe the building section was in there)
1. Larger space. more hands-on, make-it/take-it, more opportunities for the kids to try operating different robots
2. If the day is going to be hot, bring more shade popups for the outdoor area.
Please complete this sentence: The best part of the expo was (my daughter says the paper rockets, cause she got to make something.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Thomas M. ([address removed]) from The Riverside Robotics Society.
To learn more about Thomas M., visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]