Can each of you give me your top FIVE list of expo things we did right, expo things we did wrong, and suggestions for improvement. Then answer the last question at the bottom.
1. Free is always nice
2. The friendliness of the exhibitors, they were happy to share their projects.
3. It's a lovely place inside and out and the library staff were all happy and helpful, we felt welcome.
4. Time of year is perfect for good weather
5. Lots to see and do
1. I honestly can't say there was anything "wrong", it was a wonderful event, I wish I could have taken the time to actually
2. wander around and check things out. My 12 year old son had an absolute blast and was completely entertained the whole
3. time we were there. He's talked a lot about it since we got home. His favorite was an R/C ant robot, he's built a replica of it
4. with his Legos.
5. Perhaps the lead organizer shouldn't try to run a booth while running the event though. =) <said with a smile>
1. It might be time to move to a larger facility, it was a bit crowded inside and hard to move around.