add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Rochester Euchre Group Message Board › About our euchre meetups

About our euchre meetups

user 12020609
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY

Hi everyone,

The organizers have received information there have been several instances that some of our members have not treated new members in a respectful and welcoming way.  We sincerely hope this trend does not continue, and you should remember you too were once a new member.  Also, this is a euchre meetup that is for "fun" and enjoyment of the game, not tournament euchre.  If tournament euchre is what you are looking for, please email Mike C. listed under members.  Mike will put your name on his email tournament list.
Disrespect of any kind will not be tolerated in our euchre meetups and people that are responsible will be asked to leave the group.
Thank you.

Your Organizers,
Barb, Clay, Gay and Patty
char r.
user 13039494
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
wow, i'm so sorry to hear that. i can say, from my own experience, that i have always felt welcomed. i think it's a great group and i've always had a lot of fun at the gatherings i've been able to attend. hope to see you all in the future. char reitze