Anyone who is called who missed the introduction, we begin tomorrow and you must phone: Pati at[masked]
This will be the last opportunity until next year.
This is co-ed for men and women, as our work is not about rights of passage but about finding your own immensity within, reconnecting to Mother Earth and to all that is. It is facilitated by Patricia Turner, Biological Anthropologist and Founder of Tierra Sagrada, The Sacred Earth Foundation.
Some of the ceremonies and traditions involved during this emergence from your sleep will include:
- Reconciliation ceremonies from New Guinea
- Practices of the Dagara tribe of Africa,
- Rituals of gratitude including some aspects from Chumash and Mayan traditions.
- Burials: letting go of the past cleansing yourselves, feeling the oneness with Mother Earth to arise in the wisdom of who you truly are.
- Sacred Lodge
- Your final act will be your time in the wilderness questing for your vision.
- You must hold these dates:
The first 5 months we gather on Saturdays at 1:00pm - Sundays at 4:00pm.
All gatherings are held on the land at The Sacred Earth Sanctuary.
October vision quest begins at 5PM on the 10th and ends at approximately 4:00pm on the 13th.
The cost is $125 per month for 5 months and $200 for vision quest.
Please RSVP [masked] phone:[masked]