Have you been thinking about harvesting rainwater or frustrated with your current rain barrel? Now is the time to save. With over 25,000 sold since 2007, the complete RainReserve system is easy to install and is hassle free. Best of all, by purchasing through the St. Louis one-time truck-load event, you don’t pay for shipping.
The complete rain barrel systems available for at the truck-load sale feature:
• Re-purposed 60 gallon barrel available in four colors
• RainReserve kit includes diverter made in the USA, high-flow spigot, 6’ of flexible connection tubing, installation manual and all the parts you need to complete your system.
• RainReserve closed system design prevents mosquitos, appropriately handles overflow and makes winterization a breeze.
• Just $99.99 when pre-ordered online for truck-load sale. Reg. $169.99
• Day of truck-load sale pricing: Only $109.99
Supplies are limited and pre-ordering online at http://www.rainreserve.com/STL saves an additional $10.
Collected for non-potable use, rainwater is a free resource that has not only been underutilized, but would otherwise contribute to pollution and erosion in local waterways. Last year’s drought was a stark reminder about the importance of conserving water. As a community, when more individuals harvest rainwater, we save enormous amounts of energy used to pump water. Conserving water also preserves the longevity of wells and aging infrastructure.
A time tested gardening technique, rain barrels are popular among even novice gardeners. Just one-quarter inch of rain on a 400 sq foot roof space is enough to fill an entire rain barrel. Like fresh vegetables from the garden, rainwater is unprocessed. According to the American Rainwater Catchment Association, rainwater is preferable to treated drinking water for use on plants. Unprocessed rainwater is low in sodium and chloramine and is fluoride free.
More info at http://www.rainreserve.com/STL