Dec 1, 2012 · 8:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Come join Cycling Adventures on a series of 4 hill climbing rides!!
- October 27th ~ Great Western Loop - (35 mile ride of continuous climb through East County)
- Nov. 17th ~ Julian Pie Ride - (42 miles of climbing & rollies from Hwy 8 to Julian)
- Dec. 1st ~ Palomar - South grade to Observatory- (16 miles of climbing with 5000 feet elevation gain.) Option to descend East grade and add another 2500 feet of climb!
- Dec. 22nd ~ Pine Valley to top of Mt. Laguna via Sunrise Hwy - (12 mile climb) & descent to Cuyamaca (possible pie @ Julian) rolling climbs back to Pine Valley.
This series is not intended for beginner riders. The rides will last 4-5 hours and will have continuous climb with grades varying from 5-15%
* Hill Climbing Series~ 4 rides over the next 2 months at $15.00 per session or $50.00 in advance for the series. Fee includes event planning & coaching tips and strategies for climbing & descending.