The San Diego Shooters club Message Board › Scheduling evebnts.

Scheduling evebnts.

Don I.
ingramdr
Ramona, CA
Post #: 3
In order to get a better idea on when to schedule a shoot, how many times during the month would you folks like to go to the range? I for one would like to try and meet up twice a month, maybe rotate every other week. If there is another range sponsoring a shoot that you would like to attend, then post the date and time so that the other members know about it? Maybe they would like to attend. I am also going to attempt to get schedules from the other ranges so that I can possibly schedule our shoot with them so that we can gain experience shooting in other events. Look forward to hearing from you folks so that we can make our group meet-ups more enjoyable.
Barry M.
user 12430941
San Diego, CA
Post #: 6
Most of the events discussed here so far are usually targeted at the South bay or SD city area. I live and work in North County and can rarely make the drive down during weeknights.

I frequently go to the (7:30PM) Thursday night competitions (USPSA and Fun Steel) at Iron Sights in Oceanside. If anyone else would like to meet up before/after, that would work well for me.

Barry
guillermo antonio ...
user 23840382
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
I am.so starting to.go to.steel fun at oceanside on thursdays, but on the other hand, I pretty much.shoot every tuesday at discount gun mart, I welcome anyone here.to join me there aroumd 7pm, just let me know.you are coming.