The San Diego Shooters club Message Board › Any upcoming Reloading Classes?

Any upcoming Reloading Classes?

Ray
user 45156882
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Purchased a reloading set and manuals, but would like to learn more. Thanks smile
Mike
Ponzi
San Diego, CA
Post #: 119
Hi Ray,

I'm an avid reloader, I'd be happy to help out.

I've been thinking about setting up another meetup for this, now you're giving me the motivation.

Any others interested?

Mike
Ray
user 45156882
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Great idea Mike! There should be members in the club interested in reloading.

Thanks,
Ray
Dan
user 12447622
San Diego, CA
Post #: 9
I have somewhat of a limited amount of time although it is getting better. If anyone has questions including any advanced reloading questions I can give you assistance. I currently reload everything from .380 to .50BMG and of course shotgun. I have extensive info including several programs including LoadBase 3.0, Quickload, Quicktarget, Infinity etc.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to learn more about ammo and reloading. Let me know if anyone has time to get together.
Dean
Mike
Ponzi
San Diego, CA
Post #: 123
Hi Dean,

I'm thinking of making a Meetup soon.....

If there is enough interest I will set it up. I can have 5-6 people in my garage, so if I get a few more people interested, i will make it a Meetup, if not, maybe we could do a 1 on 1.

Mike
Mike
Ponzi
San Diego, CA
Post #: 124
Hey Dean and Ray,

Does the weekend of the 21st-22nd work for you both?

Let me know and we can get this setup. I'll post it, and maybe we can get a couple more folks, or just the 3 of us is good too.

Mike
A former member
Post #: 2
The next weekend (28th) would work for me.
Mike
Ponzi
San Diego, CA
Post #: 125
How about you Ray, I could do the 28th?
Ray
user 45156882
San Diego, CA
Post #: 6
Saturday, the 28th works for me, Thanks.